Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 people and link to them. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.And, away we go:
- I played keyboards in a rock-n-roll band. (Not well, mind you, but we had gigs. OK, 3 gigs.)
- I bought my wife's engagement ring by selling off part of my comic book collection.
- When I went to Baylor University, I thought that the western shirts (complete with pearl-covered snaps on the pockets) that I wore in L.A. would finally be cool. (Yes, I went to the Land of Prep with western shirts... sigh.)
- I actually considered converting to Catholicism at one point in my life. (Yes, there was a girl involved. No, I never really seriously pursued it.)
- You meet the most interesting people in boardgaming: I know the president of a major airline, a weatherman from The Weather Channel, a Disney Imagineer, and the guy who wrote the script for "The Last Action Hero."
- Still more interesting boardgamers: a direct descendant of the Nauvoo, IL, part of the LDS church, a state insurance commissioner, a ballroom dance instructor who used to ice-dance at the national level, and a guy who won big bucks on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?
- I've actually designed one boardgame: Ted Goes To Gulf Games. My friend, Ted Cheatham, owns the only printed copy.
OK, I'll tag ZionRed... and... well... that pretty much does it. (Yep, I stink at chain letters - which I consider a good thing.) I will say that Paul's answers to this ought to be really interesting, though.