- 2012: 70th
- 2010: 26th
- 2005: 10th
- appeared on all three lists
- rank: 296
- rating: 7.17
Why It's On The List
- One of the nastier Euros out there - you are princes dividing up the kingdom by force & by guile. Negotiation is vital - as is reading your opponents' intentions.
Tips & Tricks:
- You can lose more points from having one of your kingdoms cut into pieces than you gained for claiming it in the first place - be very careful the shape of your expansion. Don't let a castle or a mine tempt you into building an unprotected finger of land.
- Sadly, I don't think this game works well with any number EXCEPT four... which explains why it's dropped from list to list.
- I have not played Klaus Teuber's redevelopment of this game, Domaine - based primarily on my irritation with his redevelopment of the original Entdecker.
- Here's what I wrote about Lowenherz for The One Hundred.