- designer: Peter Neugebauer
- publisher: Goldsieber
- date: 2003
- BoardGameGeek rank/rating: not ranked/5.7
- age: 5+
- # of players: 2-4
- print status: in print?
- cost: $24.95 (USA), EUR 12,95 (about $19.50)
- A few of the tokens are cat tokens - which allow you to scatter all of the mice back to the corners... and you get to choose who goes to which corner.
- The die has two special symbols on it - a padlock, which allows you to "lock" one of your items so it can't be taken, and a hand, which allows you to take another players' item & return it to the board. (In a nice touch, you can simply refuse either of these special powers & roll again.)
- Mice block other mice... meaning you can be boxed in and/or cut off from good hunting areas.
When less than 3 tokens remain on the board, the mice return to their corners & count their stuff.
While it will work with 2 players, the game really shines with 3 or 4 players.