- The experience begins in the parking lot.
- We will invest a lot of money to make dreams come true.
- It helps to have someone with you that’s been there before.
- The value of excellence transcends socioeconomic and cultural barriers.
- It’s hard to communicate with people wearing masks.
- The journey is more fun when you’re on it with friends.
- The world is small.
- Lots of people fulfilling the same mission can achieve great results.
- It’s possible to leave a legacy for future generations.
- We remember the fireworks at the end.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
10 Things I'll Remember...
...After Visiting Disney. (The following is from a blog post by Tony Morgan, whose book Killing Cockroaches has got me thinking a lot about the shape of my ministry & leadership skills. This post appears in the book in a slightly different format.)