Thursday, October 29, 2009

Abston Church of Christ

I got forwarded some pictures of this epic Lego building, but with no link (and, sadly, some of the usual "forward this if you love Jesus" hoo-ha that makes me irritable and keeps me from forwarding it out of sheer spite for trivializing the message of Christ with such crapola... even though I do love Jesus.)

Anyway, I thought I'd share a picture here (look carefully - it's made COMPLETELY of Legos) and link you back to the Abston Church of Christ - a work of love by Amy Hughes. If you like monster Lego projects and/or cats, go check the site out.

Did anyone else notice that there are no "back-row Baptists" at this church? In fact, there are a lot of people down front! Evidently I've pastored the wrong churches - the front row has always been kind of a moat between the pastor & the congregation.

1 comment:

Joe Huber said...

You know, I've never heard the front row(s) referred to as a moat before - I like that analogy...