Sunday, October 15, 2006

NewLife @ Night

Two weeks from today, we're starting a new worship gathering at my church (NewLife Community Church). I'm not sold on the name (NewLife @ Night), which sounds vaguely SNL-ish to me, but I am sold on our need/mission to reach a different group of folks with a different kind of service.

I'll probably talk more about the whole experience here at aka pastor guy... but if you're really interested in hearing more about what we're doing, you can check our brand spankin' new blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow Southern Baptist Pastor (I'm in Redondo Beach) who plays games, I'm hoping to see how you use them to reach people for your ministry.

But then, tell us about New Life @ Night as well.. what will be featured there.

David "the preacher" wilson