- April 2005 - 12:13 pm - Collin is born!
- May 2005 - How In The Heck Did I End Up Here? - the stories of my ministry life (yes, I still need to write a couple more posts in this series)
- June 2005 - Dig Hay Zoose - this story still blows me away...
- July 2005 - Interview #2 - wherein Tom Vasel does an e-mail interview with me & I manage (I think!) to get my thoughts straight about the crossroads between being a Christ-follower & being a gamer
- August 2005 - Welcome to Pat's World - which explains why the catchphrase "Be Like Pat" is never going to gain traction
- September 2005 - Enter Pastor Man - the history of my musical tastes & a pretty decent summary of how I deal with art from a Christian perspective
- October 2005 - The Tale of the Pig (And How His Influence Still Touches My Life) - ah, the Pig... I wonder where he is now?
- November 2005 - Small Soldiers Big Battle - I'm finally figuring out how to write a review that sounds like me
- December 2005 - Blasts From The Past - gaming & autobiography... a theme I'd return to with a vengance during the summer of 2006 for my series about D&D
- January 2006 - Unpacking the Baggage - one of my most painfully honest posts
- February 2006 - Five & Dime 2005 - where I finally find a good way to showcase all the data I've been collecting over the years
- March 2006 - Come Back To The One Hundred, Blog Reader, Blog Reader - which is a signpost pointing to another blog I created with Stephen Glenn & 65 of our closest friends about the best games ever...
- April 2006 - Pastoral Advice For Engaged Meeples, Minefield, Minefield Spawns a Question, & 9 Years Ago - April was one of those months where I was writing lots of good stuff... so, I picked four.
- May 2006 - Minefield, Part Deux & The "M" Word - Cuz you really shouldn't read all that stuff I wrote in April without reading the follow-up stuff in May
- June 2006 - Stay Out Of Range Of The Giant: Descent - Journeys in the Dark, The Day I Quit Playing D&D, & Say It With Me: "Non-Binding Resolution" - D&D and alcohol... June was evidently a dark month or my attempt to write a rebuttal to Chez Geek
- July 2006 - DW, Bill Cosby & Evercrack - the "Return of the King/Return of the Jedi" of my D&D trilogy
- August 2006 - Three Geeks... er, Caballeros - a surprise reunion of high school friends
- September 2006 - Underwear & the Four Gods - one of the weirder analogies I've made... in print and/or while preaching
- October 2006 - I Don't Want To Be Some Kind of Nutjob - in which I talk about spiritual warfare & how I'm scared of being a holy roller
- November 2006 - Crackpipe Remote OR Yes, As a Matter of Fact, I Do Watch Too Much Network Television - the title says it all
- December 2006 - Asleep on the... Hershey Bar? - I'm still weirded out by this one...
- January 2007 - This is News? - Obviously, Chris Herndon & his flying monkeys did not live near this lady...
- February 2007 - The Mouse Gave Me The Bum's Rush - how I got thrown out of Disneyland
- March 2007 - Peanut Butter & Karo Syrup - I had some of this just the other night... it's still very yummy.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
It's April 1st, more commonly celebrated as April Fool's Day... but here at aka pastor guy it's the 2nd anniversary of this blog! That's right - we've had two years of deep thoughts, random musings, adorable pictures of my two sons, and just a wee bit of discussion of games. In honor of this momentous occasion, I've picked a post from each month that I think is a "highlight" (you are welcome to disagree - but you'll be wrong with a capital "Wr").