Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just Announced: Revampomania

I know some of you couldn't give two hoots for planned changes at Disney's California Adventure, but as a long-time fan of the Disney theme parks, I'm majorly excited. You can read all the basics over on MousePlanet, but I just want to share a few highlights.

A new area - Cars Land, which will be themed around Radiator Springs and contain an E-ticket racing ride as well as two other family rides.

A new Little Mermaid ride-through.

A new interactive Walt Disney Story set in the model of the theater that Snow White opened in.

A new end of the night show (a la Fantasmic) called Disney's World of Color.

Like I said, there's lots more... and Collin will probably be 8-9 years old before it's all finished, but that won't stop me from looking forward to it.

All images are copyrighted by Disney.

No comments: