- Heroes - Yes, I was disappointed by about 1/2 of Season 3... but the parts that worked reminded me of the Golden Age of Heroes (which was, sadly, only 3 years ago). Here's hoping that they've got their mojo back - the previews look really good.
- Lie To Me - I caught up with this one over the summer thanks to Hulu & Netflix... it's kind of like the doctor from "House" (socially abrasive expert) wandered into a crime drama. I don't know that I'll watch it live, but it makes fine Hulu viewing when I'm dealing with insomnia.
- Chuck - The pleading worked... Chuck will return this spring. Whoo-hoo! Viva BuyMoria!
- Lost - It won't start until spring, but that doesn't keep me from mentioning the most amazing show on television... and this is the final season.
- Flash Forward - Looks like Lost, except the island is earth. Could be fascinating or worthless.
- Survivor: Samoa - It's like high school with less food, bigger personalities & demented physical challenges. I'm addicted.
- The Amazing Race - the last two seasons have been really good... here's hoping for 3 in a row.
- NFL football - Is it weird how much I love watching a game I have no real desire to ever play personally?
And a couple of things that are making me cranky when I look at the TV schedule:
- Jay Leno in prime time? Really? Can you smell the stink of desperation in the network offices that came up with this "let's save $ & deny his services to another network" manuvere?
- I'm still ticked they blew up "Pushing Daisies"... and instead ABC has something called "Cougar Town" on the air. Blech.