- MONDAY - having the pool to ourselves at the hotel... Collin is now jumping off the edge of the pool from a standing position!
- MONDAY - eating at Luigi's Pizza & Pasta in Red Bluff, CA, for dinner... excellent greasy/gooey pizza & out of this world fried cheese. Shari compared it to Mama's Pizza in Ft Worth, TX, which is a high compliment.
- TUESDAY - hiking around Lassen Volcanic National Park... best moment (which I didn't see): Braeden slipped on the snow, then knocked Shari Jo down
- TUESDAY - shopping at the Funagain Games storefront in Ashland, OR. Prices are discounted by 20%, you don't have to pay shipping, and there's no sales tax. Amazingly enough, all we bought was the Haba game INSEL DER SCHMUGGLER (which is a lot of fun)
- WEDNESDAY - Braeden & I played GlowGolf (indoor golf under black lights) at the Gateway Mall in Eugene.
- WEDNESDAY - seeing my mom & dad... it's great to be with them
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Vacation Update #1
I'll blog in more detail (well, maybe I will, maybe I won't - you'll just have to check back & see) when we get home... but for now, some highlights of the trip so far: