Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scattegories... Sorta

Steve Cates (ironcates on BGG & one of the Fresno Gamers) sent this to me today... I'm loath to forward e-mails, lest I encourage that behavior in others, but I figure I can answer 'em here on the blog and y'all can decide for yourselves what you want to do with it. Here's the rules:

Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same first initial - which by the way is hard if you already have read their answers! You cannot use your own name for the boy/girl names.

  1. What is your name?: Mark
  2. A 4 letter word: monk (if you're looking for a 4 letter curse word, good luck)
  3. A vehicle: Mustang (have I ever told y'all about the 1966a Mustang my dad sold right before I got my license?)
  4. A City: Memphis
  5. A boy's name: Mercutio
  6. A girls name: Mariah (this was one of the names we had for our first child... but it turned out to be a boy!)
  7. Alcoholic drink: Mai-Tai (I don't even know what's in a Mai-Tai)
  8. An occupation: Minister (hee)
  9. Something you wear: Mousse (well, technically I wear "pomade", but that's the fancy-schmanzy name for mousse)
  10. A Celebrity: Mickey Mouse
  11. A food: Mixed Vegetables (yum... as long as you go light on the lima beans)
  12. Something found in a bathroom: Mouthwash
  13. Reason for being late: Me
  14. Something you shout: My God!
  15. An animal: Moose
  16. A body part: Mouth
  17. Word to describe yourself: Motivated (though that's a little on the ebb right now)

3 comments:

ironcates said...

I like "reason for being late: Me"

ironcates said...

Name: Steve
That's funny you had Minister and I also had my occupation Structural Engineer.

I went with City: Smallville
I thought you might go with Metropolis ;)

Anonymous said...

Great. Good thing my name starts with the letter J. You guys had it easy!