Sunday, October 05, 2008

Two Reasons I Miss Living in Nashville

There's one... and here's the other:
Speaking of concerts with friends, it's not too early to make your plans for Andrew's annual Christmas concert at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium. Tickets just went on sale through Ticketmaster and the Ryman box office. Seats are $18.50 and $22.50 for this 7:30pm concert.

This year's show, as always, will include a wonderful line-up of talents, and will also feature a string quartet. The Ryman concert never fails to be a memorable night, filled with surprises both for the artists and the audience. It's definitely an event you'll want to keep as a holiday tradition. Grab your tickets while they last.

I just checked: the Christmas concert is on Thursday, December 18th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure that I would be one of your reasons... LOL! :) Thanks for reading too! I just re-read that post and it is funny. Not the writing but my boy! HA! Tell my Shari hello!