- 2014: 18th
- 2012: 16th
- 2010: 13th
- 2005: 7th
- appeared in all four lists
- rank: 846
- rating: 6.87
- out of print (but not impossible to find)
Why It's On The List
- A bicycle team racing game that "simulates" drafting, the pelleton, breaking away & a whole bunch of other bike racing things... without ever bogging down in rules nonsense or chrome. And it's a barrel of laughs to play!
Tips & Tricks:
- You really should play multiple races to get the full feel of the game...
- ...but don't bother with the yellow jersey rule, which we've never been able to completely figure out.
- Budget your cards wisely - esp. if you're racing on a course with hills.
- Here's what I wrote about the game for The One Hundred: both my personal entry and the group entry.
- The photo of the box cover is from BGG.