- Church Marketing Sucks - I've written about this website/blog before - I admire the heck out of their iconoclastic tone & their rabid devotion to the cause of Christ. What changed is that I actually got to be part of a workshop with Brad Abare, the dude behind CMS. He's worth getting to know.
- Visioneering Studios - I need to more about these folks, esp. after hearing Mel McGowan (sp?) speak about church environments & redesign.
- Eric Bryant - I've already said lots of nice things over the years about Eric... he's an excellent author/speaker/friend. You should read his book, btw. (And not just because I've known him since he was a teenager.)
- DEIDOX - "short documentaries about an active God"... this is great videos (5 min. each) about what it looks like when individuals make a God-sized dent in their communities - inspiring!
- The Digital Sanctuary - Cynthia Ware's blog about technology (esp. new media) & the church
- The Chronicles of Dawnia - she calls her blog "an unremarkable soul in the service of a remarkable God" but I found her attitude about gender roles & innovation remarkable & God-focused
- Livin' Venti - Scott Hodge's blog - a pastor with a great sense of humor & a great sense of God who's really walking through the whole "traditional 2 missional" transition thing
Monday, March 02, 2009
Idea Camp: Link-o-rama
Want to follow up on some of the cool things I experienced and/or learned about at The Idea Camp? Here's some links to some nifty stuff: