- #50: Royal Turf (80th in 2005)
- joyous gambling fun with 4-6 players
- #49: Jamaica (did not appear in 2005)
- GORGEOUS game with actually very good gameplay
- #48: Basari (48th in 2005)
- hey - this is the first game that didn't move between 2005 & 2010!
- #47: Industrial Waste (35th in 2005)
- Very nice "build your engine" game - overshadowed by Puerto Rico early on...
- #46: Smarty Party (15th in 2005)
- Very glad there's a 2nd expansion box now - we went through the base game & expansion twice.
- #45: Downfall of Pompeii (did not appear in 2005)
- Macabre theme for a light family/gamer game - saving citizens from the volcano.
- #44: Witches Brew (did not appear in 2005)
- It's all about reading other player's needs... & dodging them.
- #43: Cafe International (42nd in 2005)
- sadly under-rated Spiel des Jahres winner
- #42: Light Speed (did not appear in 2005)
- it takes longer to score the game than it does to play it
- #41: Sylla (did not appear in 2005)
- Especially good with the expansion from the Ystari treasure box...
Friday, February 10, 2012
Mark's 100 (2010): #50 - #41
Headed downhill now... picking up speed (and playability) as we head to #1!