Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Top 100 Games... Again

Yes, I just finished publishing my 2010 list (here's a link to my top ten)... but as promised, that was just to clear the way for my 2012 list of Top One Hundred Games.

Those games will be be posted - one per day - starting Thursday, March 1st and going on until June 8th. (I've purposefully designed the format to make it easy for me to keep up with - so we won't have a repeat of the 2010 publishing debacle.) You can follow along by subscribing to my blog with a blog reader (I use Google Reader)... or you can follow me on Pinterest where I'll be pinning each game as they go live.

Here's the parameters:
  • It doesn't include what I lovingly call "kid games". (If you're interested in kid games, my Kid Games 100 would be some great reading material.)
  • It's not the "best games ever made" - it's my list of the one hundred games I most enjoy playing right now.
  • With that said, there's a lot of flex in the list. Don't invest too much in any individual ranking - if I'd sorted the list on a different day, many of them could be in a different order.

You are welcome - no, encouraged! - to comment, kibitz and/or vehemently disagree... that's part of the fun!

Tomorrow, I'll post a list of some of the games that just missed making the 2012 Top One Hundred...

No comments: