- #70: Starfarers of Catan (did not appear in 2005)
- Get the 5-6 player expansion for the extras - but never actually play w/that many people.
- #69: Turn the Tide (29th in 2005)
- angst-filled card game w/unique duplicate hand system
- #68: Goldland (49th in 2005)
- Part exploration game, part puzzle game... all good..
- #67: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (US) (did not appear in 2005)
- Captures the feel of the series perfectly...
- #66: La Citta (47th in 2005)
- Great game - but seldom reaches the table (due to length).
- #65: Risk: Black Ops (did not appear in 2005)
- The prototype for the revised Risk... and the core system of Risk: Legacy.
- #64: Bohnanza (18th in 2005)
- What I really want to play is the High Bohn expansion again... it rocks.
- #63: Gnadenlos! (37th in 2005)
- Oddball Wild-West themed Euro w/character & charm - wish I got to play it more.
- #62: For Sale (94th in 2005)
- I really dislike the newer version of the game.
- #61: Rum & Pirates (did not appear in 2005)
- The best Stefan Feld design yet. (I realize I am alone on this one.)
Thursday, February 09, 2012
Mark's 100 (2010): #70 - #61
This list continues... on our way to #1!