- #60: Keltis: Der Weg der Steine (did not appear in 2005)
- takes the Lost Cities engine into new territory... lovely, portable & filled w/tough choices.
- #59: Harry's Grand Slam Baseball (did not appear in 2005)
- condenses 9 innings into 15 minutes & leaves the fun intact
- #58: Fury of Dracula (did not appear in 2005)
- lovely Fantasy Flight reprint of the classic GW game - dripping w/theme!
- #57: Drôles de Zèbres (did not appear in 2005)
- 2 player no-luck tile placement game - with a working theme!
- #56: Return of the Heroes (19th in 2005)
- A little slow with 4 players... but great fantasy world fun w/2 or 3.
- #55: Mystery Rummy: Al Capone (54th in 2005)
- Represents all Mystery Rummy games (Jack the Ripper was 16th in 2005 & Rue Morgue was 63rd).
- #54: Catacombs (did not appear in 2005)
- Carabande + Descent - 3 hours = Catacombs.
- #53: Stimmt So! (26th in 2005)
- Badly reimplemented as Alhambra... better w/out the walls!
- #52: Daytona 500 (68th in 2005)
- Actually represents all of Wolfgang Kramer card race games - it's the best.
- #51: Roll Through the Ages (did not appear in 2005)
- Great dice/civ game, great iOS app, great FREE "advanced" expansion...
Thursday, February 09, 2012
Mark's 100 (2010): #60 - #51
We've reached the halfway point!