- 2012: 29th
- 2010: 25th
- 2005: 45th
- appeared on all three lists
- rank: 213
- rating: 7.52
- out of print
Why It's On The List
- This is possibly the best licensed game out there... based on the weakest film in the Star Wars franchise. It manages to capture the best parts of a bad film and make a splendid game.
Tips & Tricks:
- The Trade Federation is slightly easier to play... but with two experienced players, the game is pretty well balanced.
- If you're playing the Naboo side, you MUST use every Anakin card possible to push the timer. (This is really the only "can't miss" bit of strategic advice I can give you.)
- This is not the only good Star Wars game (I also like Star Wars: Epic Duels) but it's certainly the best.
- Here's what I wrote about The Queen's Gambit for The One Hundred