Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rather than Eating the Apples...

...the Apples ate me.

Well, not literally. It's more of a metaphorical thing.

See, back in 2002 I created & tabulated a major board & card game "award" called The Apples Project. Now, here we are, four years down the road, and I felt like it was time to do it again.

Only this time there's a lot more people involved (54) and four more years worth of games... and I added more categories (15 or so) to the Project. Yikes!

So, the time I've used to blog here at aka pastor guy has been "eaten up" by the Apples. (Want to see what's going on? Check out The Apple Project blog.)

Still, I'm working on some posts for here... and, yes, Gulf Gamers, I realize I stopped mid-Friday in my series of GG reports. (I'll get back to it eventually.)

No comments: