Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 + 2 = 2 Much TV

Three Questions Left Over From the Academy Awards Show:
  1. What was up with Tina Fey's left eye?
  2. Anyone else notice that the humor was MUCH less political this year?
  3. Why has it taken so dang long to make an Oscars show with that much fun & pacing?

Two Pleasant Surprises, Considering What I Wrote A Couple of Days Ago

  1. Any "Chuck" episode that manages to include Jeffster, a Morgan flashback, and a splash of Chuck/Sarah sweetness says loud & clear that we are back on track.
  2. An HRG-focused "Heroes" epsiode gave us some nice backstory and set up some interesting potential plotlines. Here's hoping this continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid the semi-non-horrible episode of Heroes came too late for me. I shut it off and said, "That's it. I'm done."

The show has gone the way of any good comic book that runs out of ideas; characters A and B lose powers that make storytelling challenging, character C behaves differently than he ever has before because it suits subplot Z, and characters meet in location E since we have no money to build new sets (which was never really a problem in comic books.)

I'll just ask my nice friend what happened in a couple of months. :-)