Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Why, Yes, I Have Been Gone A While

This may well be my longest period of silence on the blog. I wish I could tell you that I was on some kind of spiritual retreat - that I'd planned a blog fast that I'd forgot to tell you guys about. 

But it wasn't that. The debris of life & ministry piled up against my metaphorical door and rendered me unable to post, as if I had duct-taped to the wall and have only now pulled myself loose. (I am imagining me covered in sticky residue, unable to type correctly due to the keys bonding with my fingertips.)

So, to recap:
  • long period of silence
  • not spiritual "blog fast"
  • not actually stuck to a wall with duct tape
I don't know how quickly I'll get back up to speed, but I'll try to touch base with y'all at least once a week.

3 comments:

Gameguythinks said...

I'm glad to see you back at the keyboard. I can speak from experience that long breaks can end up being a good thing.

Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

Thank you, my friend. I'm glad to be back.

Anonymous said...

you are great tank you