Here's what the lot consists of (with price estimate from BGG following):
- Battlelore base game (first printing) - $50
- Call to Arms expansion - $10
- The Hundred Years' War – Crossbows & Polearms - $75
- Epic Battlelore (extra board) - $10
- Scottish Wars - $25
- Dwarven Battalion Specialist Pack - $40
- Heroes expansion - $50
- Goblin Marauders Specialist Pack - $25
- Goblin Skirmishers Specialist Pack - $20
- Dragons expansion - $50
- Creatures expansion - $45
- For Troll & Country - $5
- Hill Giant promo - $15
- Code of Chivalry - $55
- Horrific Horde - $60
- Earth Elemental promo - $15
- Bearded Brave - $25
- Battlelore Collected Rulebook (Lulu.com printed & bound - no longer available) - $25
- 3 Plano boxes to contain figures - $30
All of the sets are complete and in excellent condition. The only remaining box is the base game - the rest of the figures are in multiple Plano boxes (which are part of the deal - unless you want to save on shipping by taking them out and having me bag the figures to ship.)
I will not sell isolated pieces of the set - it's all or nothing.
I'm willing to sell it all for $300 + shipping (which, unfortunately, won't be inexpensive). I won't jack up the shipping costs - just charge what it actually costs to get to you. (And apologies to my foreign readers - due to the hassles of dealing with customs & exchange rates, I'm going to stick with U.S. only.) If you live near middle Tennessee, we can probably arrange a no-ship exchange to save $ & time.
This offer is going out first to my loyal readers... strike while it's hot!