Wednesday, April 24, 2024

#46: Entenrallye (Mark's Top 100 2024)

Entenrallye

BoardGameGeek

  • rank: 17,465
  • rating: 6.0
  • published: 1988
  • designer: Walter Müller

Print Status

  • incredibly OOP

Why It's On The List

  • A splendid road rally race that's fraught with luck... and some actual decision-making.

Tips & Tricks:

    • You can't make it to every prize ceremony - so don't even try.
    • Deciding when to cut & run - or at least leaving yourself that option - is one of the keys to winning the game.

    Extras

    • This is probably the lowest ranked game (BGG-wise) on my Top 100 - and frankly, I think that simply indicates that my list is superior to the opinions of a whole lot of other people.
    • Here's what I wrote about Entenrallye for The One Hundred.

    1 comment:

    Joe Huber said...

    I got to play Entenrallye this past week with, among others, James and Sheila Davis. With one last chance to make the December rally, James rolled - a six, ending the rally just before he arrived. Almost skier-falling-off-jump levels of Agony of Defeat.

    Even as my collection continues to shrink, Entenrallye has had no difficulty in sticking around. Though I definitely need to play it with you again one of these times...