- 2014: 48th
- 2012: did not appear
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: 1497
- rating: 6.43
- OOP - but it's been released in multiple editions and isn't impossible to find
Why It's On The List
- #3 on my Kid Games top 100 list... this game is equally successful with kids and adults. It's a chase/push-your-luck/filler game that never ever falls flat.
Tips & Tricks:
- I strongly suggest not grouping your partygoers together - that's an easy way to get nabbed by Hugo post-haste.
- The missing numbers on the dice (replaced by ghost symbols) are 3 and 6... plan accordingly, especially when you are aiming for the +3 rooms.
- My copy is now 26 years old - I bought it on a date with my bride-to-be (we celebrate 25 years of marriage in June!) at the Texas State Fair.
- There was supposed to be a new German edition of this game in 2013 - but according to the Geek it was never released.
- I wrote an extensive review of Midnight Party for my Kid Games 100.