- 2014: 52nd
- 2012: 53rd
- 2010: 39th
- 2005: 56th
- appeared on all four lists
- rank: 2597
- rating: 6.36
- very OOP
Why It's On The List
- It's a great theme (the running of the bulls) with great art and even better game play... you must have courage to win - and the willingness to shove your opposition to the ground.
Tips & Tricks:
- The tempo of the game can vary wildly - depending on how the Toro cards appear. That's not a bug... it's a feature - part of what makes the game so charming..
- I was pleasantly surprised how well this game works with 3-4 players... of course, it's a "more the merrier" game that is an absolute joy with the full complement of six people around the table.
- This is from the same gaming design family as Viva Topo and Midnight Party. (It's a family I'm fond of...)
- I've often wondered about how you can lose courage points when someone else shoves you (and worse yet, they get them!), but it's still fun.