- 2014: 49th
- 2012: 76th
- 2010: 59th
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: 2561
- rating: 6.33
- recently OOP - you can still find copies, though
Why It's On The List
- It captures the feel of a baseball game - and does so in 15 minutes (or less). The Out of the Box production is very nice as well.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use Fly Out cards when there aren't any runners on base.
- This is a tremendous filler game.
- This game lends itself to playoffs/tournaments at gaming weekends - games are short enough to be held between "real" games.
- The story behind Harry's Grand Slam Baseball is fascinating... listen to Mark Johnson's "Boardgames To Go" podcast on it for more information.