Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Heroes: It Got Better

I know a lot of you gave up on the TV show Heroes about 1/2 way through the 2nd season. Tim Kring, the creator of the show, was the first to admit that they made some major mistakes early on. I didn't jump ship, mainly because I suffered through the early parts of the second & third season of Lost, which turned out to be worth the time & effort for the payoffs both came up with.

But we were talking about Heroes... starting with episode 7, things went from "eh" to "oh wow" and it just kept getting better. If you want to play catch-up, you can watch episodes 7-11 (the end of this story arc) on NBC's website.

I won't post any spoilers here - or spoil anything by speculating about stuff - but man oh man have they set up some great storylines once the Writer's Strike is settled.

1 comment:

ironcates said...

I agree the show has gotten really good. The new characters have really got me interested, the character Adam especially. The whole Clair Bear sob story is kinda annoying but easily overlooked.