- designer: Doris Matthaus & Frank Nestel
- publisher: Doris & Frank
- date: 1991
- BoardGameGeek rank/rating: 2307/6.32
- age: 10+
- # of players: 3-5
- print status: way OOP
- cost: this is a very difficult game to find... it was a limited edition game that was published over 18 years ago - expect to $70+ IF you can find a copy for sale
- it shows the current value in points for a bug who exits
- it shows a possible number to add to Auntie T's movement as she gets more & more angry
- it is the game timer
Every time a bug is caught or exits, the scoring track/timer is advanced one space. When it reaches the end, the game is over & points are added up based on how much each bug was worth when it exited the board.
I'd love to see this game reprinted - though I'd hate to have anyone but Doris do the art.