Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Save Chuck!

Viva BuyMoria!Link

Linda Holmes, one of my favorite bloggers on the planet, just wrote about the fight to keep our much-beloved Chuck around for a third season over on Monkey See. From there, I followed a link to Maureen Ryan's blog for her pleas to get involved in the campaign to get a Nerd Third.

I've pretty kept out of the fights to keep shows alive... but in this case I'm making an exception. Shari & I both enjoy this show (which makes it pretty unusual & wonderful) and it needs to live!

So, here's what you can do:
  • Watch Monday night for the season finale (8 pm East & West Coast)
  • Write NBC (Ben Silverman, co-chairman of NBC, at this address: 3000 W. Alameda, Burbank, CA 91523. Write to NBC's president of prime-time programming, Angela Bromstad, at 100 Universal City Plaza. Bldg 1320, 4th Floor, Universal City, CA 91608.)
  • E-mail NBC (start here and choose "Chuck" as the show you want to comment on).
  • Anything else you can think of!
Look, this isn't going to change the world. It's certainly not as important as people having their lives changed by Jesus Christ or making wise financial decisions or even eating more healthy foods. But do it anyway.

A special treat - here's a great fan-made recap video that will get you up to last Monday night...

...and then you can watch the episode from last Monday on Hulu. And you'll be good to go for the finale on Monday the 27th!

2 comments:

ironcates said...

I love Chuck. With my recent remodel I've only made time for Lost and a few Smallville episodes in the last few months. Now that we're finished I'll have to enjoy at least one episode of Chuck.

Jason B said...

Paul, hulu is your friend. I think they have the whole season - but you still have to find time for it. I love - and hate - hulu for that.