- designer: Klaus Teuber
- publisher: Klee
- date: 2000
- BoardGameGeek rank/rating: not ranked/5.00
- age: 3+
- # of players: 2-4
- print status: OOP
- cost: 29,99 EU (Amazon.de)
- the simple suggestion that the components are great fun for small kids to play with
- a couple of simple roll'n'move games where you're trying to get all of your rats onto the ride
- a number of memory variants that are made more difficult by the turning of the wheel
Yep, that's it. It's a new weird wonderful way to play Memory... and that would be it, if my boys didn't enjoy playing with it so much. The increasing difficulty of the different games means that we're still playing it long after a number of other "little kid" games have gone to the Great Kid Game Closet In The Sky... and our youngest is just getting into this kind of stuff.
The age range on the box actually says 2 /12 +... but realistically the "get your rats on the wheel" games are accessible for 3 year olds playing with adults and the memory games are pretty much age 4+.