|Game||percentage gain from 2007|
|Race for the Galaxy||+41.03%|
|Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries||+8.39%|
|Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization||+6.28%|
|10 Days/Europa Tour||+6.14%|
- They were reprinted and/or had another game added to their franchise this year (Time's Up, Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries, Through the Ages).
- They were "Essen"/end of the year games... they were released late in 2006 and were only played 5+ times by a couple of folks in 2006 (Agricola, Pandemic, Race for the Galaxy, Kingsburg, Galaxy Trucker, Brass, Oregon, Airships, Jamaica).
As always, the interesting games here are the ones that can not be explained by these reasons:
- Tichu, which continues a steadily growing reign as "king of the gamer card games".
- Through the Ages, which did get a new edition but moreover got some real exposure and increased the fan base.
- Power Grid continues to do well... it doesn't seem to be slumping much after 5+ years. ".
- And I'm loath to explain the growth of 10 Days... though we did play USA at least 5 times last year.