Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Return of the Greatest Hits

Usually, I've tried to do this post on April 1st, the actual anniversary of the blog. (BTW, it's 4 years old.) Didn't actually make that date this year... in fact, I missed it by 20 days. (That's what we in the blogging business call "a wide margin of error.") Anyway, we've had four years now of deep thoughts, random musings, adorable pictures of my two sons, and just a wee bit of discussion of games.

Those of you who follow this blog realize that I did a post very much like this last year and the year before that... which, frankly, I copied & pasted to provide the meat of this post. However, I've added the last year (2008-2009) of "highlight" posts down at the bottom of the list.

In honor of this momentous occasion, I've picked a post (or two or three) from each month that I think is a "highlight" (you are welcome to disagree - but you'll be wrong with a capital "Wr").

No comments: