- 2012: 52nd
- 2010: 52nd
- 2005: 68th
- appeared on all three lists
- rank: 450
- rating: 7.25
Why It's On The List
- Wolfgang Kramer came up with an inventive racing game mechanic - using cards that moved multiple cars - and this version (weirdly published by Milton Bradley) is the best of the illustrious bunch.
Tips & Tricks:
- The auctions are almost as important as the actual races to winning the game - spend wisely.
- Drafting off other cars is important as well... esp. on the corners.
- The other games in the series are Formel Eins, Top Race, & Detroit/Cleveland Grand Prix.
- The original game with this mechanic is Tempo - which is NOT a car racing game.
- Here's some information on Detroit/Cleveland Grand Prix from my old website, Game Central Station.
- Here's what I wrote about Daytona 500 for The One Hundred.