- 2012: 56th
- 2010: 60th
- 2005: prior to publication
- rank: 1256
- rating: 6.57
- in print - easiest to get through Amazon.de (6 Euros!)
Why It's On The List
- The most straightforward of the Lost Cities/Keltis family - and incredibly portable.
Tips & Tricks:
- When playing with 3 or 4 players, don't start lines in all five colors.
- It's easy to forget about blarney stones in your first game - don't. The penalty for going short on them is steep.
- It's not that I dislike Keltis or Lost Cities... it's just that I like this one so much better.