- 2012: 58th
- 2010: 57th
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: 3473
- rating: 6.66
- really OOP
Why It's On The List
- I'm a sucker for zoo-themed games (as you've seen and will see) - which is funny, as I don't particularly like animals. Anyway, maybe it's the theme that makes this perfect information game work for me.
Tips & Tricks:
- Understanding how each piece works is key to making good choices.
- Like many two-player abstracts, you have to decide which battles are worth fighting over... and which battles you can lose in order to win elsewhere.
- I enjoy how the odd theme "works" for explaining the game... and how quickly it plays.
- The name (and game) are French... and no, I can't pronounce it. (It means "Funny Zebras" and is actually the name of a French film comedy about bank robbers.)