- 2012: 35th
- 2010: 63rd
- 2005: 37th
- appeared on all three lists
- rank: 3231
- rating: 5.98
Why It's On The List
- Back to back Klaus Teuber designs (and they're not the only Teuber designs on the list)... this time around, he's managed to make a Wild West themed Euro game that uses a press your luck element to create some really great suspense.
Tips & Tricks:
- Poker is where you can lose the most ground if you're pushing to the front - make sure you've got a poker player in your hand.
- The game is shorter than you first anticipate... be ready for it end slightly quicker than you'd imagine the first time you play
- Just because everyone else is spending big money does NOT mean you need to spend big money - payday is rough if you've got a lot of notes out there.
- Another game that was never published in English - but the components are language neutral.
- One nice thing - it will NEVER go longer than 45 minutes (there are three different game "timers" - and at least one of them is guaranteed to go off by that time).
- Here's what I wrote about Gnadenlos! for The One Hundred.