Friday, August 19, 2005

Worldwide

Don't think I'll ever understand it
Don't think it matters if I do
Three billion people in the world
And I only know a few
Worldwide
Worldwide
Adam Again, "Worldwide" (from their album, DIG)

I'm not an expert at tracking who's reading along here... I know Zion Red & Katie & Nord & Scott & Mark P & Jimbo are all aboard. I even know my Aunt Nancy reads my blog (as does my mom!). But I'm not sure who else does...

So I hooked up with gVisit to produce a visitor log website. Evidently, it tracks where people visit aka pastor guy using their IP addresses. Cool, huh? I know that's probably Tom Vasel in Seoul, Korea, but I'm curious who has found this tiny corner of the blogosphere in Chelmsford, England?!

Still, I'd be interested in hearing from you if you're reading this blog on a regular basis... just add a comment with a note on who you are & where you're from!

5 comments:

trawlerman said...

I'm a regular reader living in Buffalo, NY. It's part of the weird unreality of the internet that I've never met you and know nothing about you other than this blog of yours.
The reason I'm reading?
I'm a Christian and I'm a gamer. I love the idea of an enthusiastic gaming Pastor.

RevGuy said...

I don't know that I'd call myself a "regular" reader - but I like to pop in from time to time. I'm a missionary (and gamer) living in southern Brazil.

- Pastor Guy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mark, I not only read your email from New Life, but I also check in on your blog every now and then. Why? Because I miss you (all of you) and you write exactly like you speak. You and Shari (and the boys) will always inhabit a special corner of my heart. Bob and I are still in Nashvegas, but actually may wind up in Argentina one of these years. Brandy

Anonymous said...

I check in fairly regularly here (although not for the past week or so, in which time you seem to have posted quite a bit), just to see how you and your family are doing, as well as to find links to some pretty neat articles. J and I send you love from the big DC!

-Mary Sue

Anonymous said...

I read most of your entries, if not always immediately. I probably enjoy your articles on religion as much as any - not because you don't have interesting things to say on games, but I get to read about games more often.