Friday, November 13, 2009

Have A Merry Christmas & A Haba New Year!

It's the time of year again - when the thoughts of children everywhere turn to what games they'll be getting under the tree.

OK, maybe not. And chances are pretty good that if they're getting games, it'll be Candyland (shudder, wince, groan) or Chutes & Ladders (a perfect game, btw, if you want to teach your child about predestination and/or the futility of meaningful choices in the face of the all-powerful hand of Fate.)

But, I, Mark Jackson (aka "pastor guy", aka "fluff daddy"), Doer of Good Deeds Where Kid Games Are Concerned, am here to remedy that... thanks to the help of Haba USA and Gamewright. (I apologize for not working Gamewright's name into the title of the post, but [a] it didn't parse very well when I did, and [b] Haba sent me more games.)

Over the next few weeks, I'll be reviewing some of the newest games from both companies... making your Christmas shopping oh so much easier. The posts won't come in any particular ranking or order, but I will use a format similar to the one I used for the Kid Games 100.

As always, your comments & questions are welcome!

No comments: