Keltis: Der Weg der Steine
- 2014: 74th
- 2012: 56th
- 2010: 60th
- 2005: prior to publication
- rank: 1620
- rating: 6.47
- in print - easiest to get through Amazon.de (6 Euros!)
Why It's On The List
- The most straightforward of the Lost Cities/Keltis family - and incredibly portable.
Tips & Tricks:
- When playing with 3 or 4 players, don't start lines in all five colors.
- It's easy to forget about blarney stones in your first game - don't. The penalty for going short on them is steep.
- In German, the name means "the way of the stones." The "Mitbringspiel" is a rough equivalent of our "travel games" - it literally means "bring with game".
- It's not that I dislike Keltis or Lost Cities: The Board Game... it's just that I like this one so much better.