- 2012: 73rd
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: not ranked
- rating: 5.45
- really, really OOP
Why It's On The List
- It's a racing game where you want to travel the ol' Mother Road at blazing speeds from Chicago to L.A. - then want to "get your kicks" on the return trip and move as slowly as possible.
Tips & Tricks:
- Speed management is tricky - and even more so if you play with a full complement of 5 players.
- That said, the game is probably at it's best with 3-4 players.
- Wolfgang Riedesser designed the game after traveling the U.S. in a convertible.
- I know it's an extremely "fluffy" game - but I really enjoy the odd combination of races and the nicely done theme.
- There is a companion card game which shares the same art style but is closer to Milles Bornes design-wise.