- 2012: 74th
- 2010: 91st
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: 3421
- rating: 6.04
Why It's On The List
- It's a 45 minute gambling game with some vague abstracted similarities to Monopoly... and it tends to produce very, very positive reactions from most folks who play it.
Tips & Tricks:
- The most expensive spaces are not necessarily the best ones to buy... buying low-cost spaces saves money on the purchase AND later when you park your piece there for free.
- Because of the neutral pawns, the game works really well for 4-6 players... and is even still playable with 3.
- The name of the game loosely translates as "Chump Change".
- Here's what I wrote about the game for my 2010 Top 100.