- 2012: 90th
- 2010: 62nd
- 2005: 94th
- appeared on all three lists
- rank: 178
- rating: 7.20
- in print, albeit in a 3-6 player edition that I don't like as much as the original
Why It's On The List
- Possibly one of the best filler auction games ever created - though I wear out on it occasionally. Players bid for the first choice of a set of houses... then, when all 20 of those are sold, those houses are sold to buyers in a blind auction.
Tips & Tricks:
- While I'm glad that the newer version of For Sale exists (so more folks can play it), I don't like the redistributed card deck so that it will work with six players And, no, sadly, it's not backward compatible.
- Don't forget that the chips you save from the opening rounds of bidding are added to your final score!
- Here's the post about For Sale I wrote in 2005 for The One Hundred.