- 2012: 75th
- 2010: 94th
- 2005: prior to publication (barely)
- rank: 451
- rating: 6.75
- in print
Why It's On The List
- What other game can you think of where you get to point foam guns at each other & spout lines from bad heist movies while trying to get your share of the loot?
Tips & Tricks:
- The secret to the game: bluff well.
- OK, there's another secret: get lucky.
- The game NEEDS 5+ players to "work".
- The Yakuza expansion makes it playable with 7-9 players... but there's also an interesting variant using two base sets that will play up to twelve.
- There's also a LARP-ish version of the game called Ca$h'n'Gun$: Live that uses cards & a large (think BIG room) playing area that's primo with 12-20 folks.
- Here's what I wrote about the game for my 2010 Top 100.