- 2012: 82nd
- 2010: 38th
- 2005: 72nd
- appeared on all three lists
- rank: 758
- rating: 6.53
- Rio Grand Games is planning a reprint
Why It's On The List
- This pizza-making card game is a combination of "Chicken" and "Memory" - and a hoot to play.
Tips & Tricks:
- If you can have the 15+ ingredient pizza in your hand at the end of a round, it's easily playable on your first turn of the next round to scoop up all the leftover ingredients.
- There's a nice expansion version of the game called Solo Mio - but I don't think it's really necessary. The base game is just about perfect.
- Here's what I wrote about Mamma Mia for The One Hundred.