- 2012: 88th
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: 58th
- rank: 3377
- rating: 6.93
- way OOP
Why It's On The List
- I bought this originally out of the clearance bin at a Toys'R'Us - and I've probably squeezed every penny of value out of it in the past 25 years. It's a roll'n'move investment game that uses 10% shares in Broadway shows - investors share in the profits & the losses. The game can be pretty vicious, but my wife & I have had great success introducing it to both gamer & non-gamer friends.
Tips & Tricks:
- Though the box suggests you can play this with 2-6 players, lots of experience says that 4-5 is best.
- You need to have at least one show that you control (produce) and be invested in shows with all of the other players in preparation for the endgame.
- For a long time, I kept DETAILED stats on paper about each game we played of this... each player had an average ending total, a win/loss record, and the like. This was our obsession.
- In fact, I taught my wife to play The Broadway Game before she was my wife!