- 2012: 80th
- 2010: prior to publication
- 2005: prior to publication
- rank: 271
- rating: 8.00
- in print
Why It's On The List
- It's the last hour of an epic D&D adventure condensed down into board game form... the cautious hunt for the villain, the escalating numbers of monsters attacking, the desperate final battle.
Tips & Tricks:
- Varying the number of players in this cooperative game changes the difficulty - we've found that small parties (2-3) can have real trouble with some scenarios.
- I like the variety of modes in this version of the game: the majority of scenarios are cooperative, but there are team vs. team scenarios as well scenarios with traitorous party members.
- This is the third game in the series - along with Castle Ravenloft and Wrath of Ashardalon - and all three of them can be combined.