- 2014: 80th
- 2012: did not appear
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: did not appear
- rank: 5521
- rating: 6.25
- OOP (though there was talk of Mayfair republishing it...)
Why It's On The List
- Best. Memory. Game. Ever.
Tips & Tricks:
- There are only six bugs to remember - but you have to remember where multiples of those bugs are hidden... and your badger's dietary preferences are dictated by a die roll. This is not for the faint of heart.
- Hallo Dachs! also contains some real board play elements - both racing players to particularly point-rich spots as well as being careful about not wasting turns by eating your way into a dead end.
- The only reason this hasn't been on the countdown before is the simple fact that it's a "kid game" - I consider this another example of the design genius of Klaus "yes, I can do more than Catan" Teuber.
- Hallo Dachs! was the #2 game on my Kid Games 100.