- 2014: 94th
- 2012: prior to publication
- 2010: prior to publication
- 2005: prior to publication
- rank: 21
- rating: 7.98
- in print
Why It's On The List
- a simple system of simultaneous movement programming combined with gorgeous pre-painted minis... and it's Star Wars, for crying out loud!
Tips & Tricks:
- This is NOT a cheap game system to get involved with... but if you're patient, you can sometimes find X-Wing minis for sale.
- Yes, there is a lot of luck involved... but superior movement planning & winning the "bluffing" game helps you win the game.
- I like scenarios with objectives better than straight out "kill or be killed" scenarios - wish there were more 'official' scenarios. How about a scenario book, Fantasy Flight?!
- It's not specifically about X-Wing, but I did write what I consider to be a helpful rumination on "toolkit" game systems.