- 2014: 95th
- 2012: did not appear
- 2010: did not appear
- 2005: new to me
- rank: 434
- rating: 7.12
- in print
Why It's On The List
- it's shuffleboard... with dice - and as simple (and silly) as that sounds, the stairstep design of the board (and the curved edges) make for a really great game
Tips & Tricks:
- You can play this with more than 4 players if you add extra sets of colored dice. (Six is probably the maximum number that works - but we've tried it with 8!)
- We play 4 rounds, with the order of players changing each round... the player with the lowest score goes last.
- Use the dice of other players as "backstops" for your dice - especially when you're shooting for the tiny 4x platforms.
- I haven't written much about Tumblin' Dice... except to brag about how I found my near-mint copy in a thrift store in Fresno, CA for $5.